Saturday, January 5, 2008

Simplicity...

Well I think this is the theme for my year this year....I desire just to live more simply... I cleaned out my closet today and got rid of 3 garbage bags worth of clothes...I have too much stuff. We are also trying to really eat healthy. It will be difficult but I definitely think it is worth it. Does anyone know anything about cleansing your colon? I have also been thinking of doing something like that. I know that sounds gross but I feel like I need a fresh start in a lot of ways. Here is a link on a quick 10 things you can do each day to get organized :) Check it out
http://www.livingonadime.com/articles/10-ways-get-organized.html

5 comments:

Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Morgan said...

Sorry, I needed to better re-word that. :) Amanda I'd say look into everything you can about colon cleansing first, there are definitely products I would like to try...yet I have heard a lot of controversy over it, etc. So I guess I would just say educate yourself well!! THat's what I would do personally before trying anything like that.
And good job getting rid of all the clutter, we've done a lot of that lately, and it's GREAT!

lily field furniture said...

hey guys- glad to see you have a blog! I gave up on xanga a long time ago and have found this a great way to keep people updated on our life. Looking forward to hearing more from you on here!

www.thestukenbergs.blogspot.com

JBL said...

OK. the "10 ways to get organized" people have way too much time on their hands.

Greta said...

Agreed.