Tuesday, March 18, 2008

AJT



My brother....

One of the most talented people I know. He started drawing around the age of 4. He just got better as time went on.


He taught himself how to play guitar. He can hear a song and play it. He loves Music...name an artist...I mean the classics, not teeny bop, but a real artist, and He knows it and can probably play it for you.


He started making movies at a young age. He is in University for Film Studies....He will be a famous director/Film producer someday. He just entered a film in a 24 hour film festival, he was given a theme, had 24 hrs to write, film, edit and turn in his masterpiece. He won. The entire Film Festival. He is humble and felt bad for winning in every category. I am so proud of him.

He is an intellect,a deep thinker, and brilliant.

He has a sweet girlfriend...Tracy. She is perfect for him. Most of these photos were taken by her.

I love you little brother....and I always will.(us dressing up like "The Olden Days" ha)

No comments: