I just had a feeling....even though the mail doesn't get here till 4:30 that it was there just waiting for me. I ran to the mail box and held my breath. As I opened it up the address from Lee Summit, MO stared back at me. I knew that it had arrived. I felt the envelope and sure enough there was a hard card inside. I opened it up and read the words "Permanent Resident Card" and saw my face staring back at me!

WHOOO HOOO! I couldn't help it I started bawling. I was so thankful to the Lord. I just had gotten to the point I really didn't know when I would ever get it. So PRAISE The Lord! Perfect timing before the move...and before I am only 5 hours from my momma and grandparents. You know as soon as we get settled I am crossing that boarder....and I will proudly show them my card with no fear. THEY CAN'T SHIP ME OUT NOW! Thanks for praying.
Also I have a job!!! Nannying one town over from our new place of residence. Making great money! God is so good....
3 comments:
yippee!!! congrats, new, legal resident! :)
Yay! That is SO awesome! And congrats on the new job too! I nannied for 3 years before we got married.
Awesome. Guess I can't call you alien anymore. Glad you got that behind you.
Post a Comment