Mmm I love buy one get one free student night at chik fil a... :) I had never had it before until we got here! And so fun you got to go to a celtics game!!! I'm jealous. :) Glad you had a fun date night!
Oh, and by the way, Daniel and I were at the gym monday night running around the track...so we got to watch Josh in action coaching the girls. He is so good. :)
5 comments:
Mmm I love buy one get one free student night at chik fil a... :) I had never had it before until we got here! And so fun you got to go to a celtics game!!! I'm jealous. :) Glad you had a fun date night!
Oh, and by the way, Daniel and I were at the gym monday night running around the track...so we got to watch Josh in action coaching the girls. He is so good. :)
Talk to you soon!
Too stinking cute...oh and I just booked my flight for Tgiving! I am so excited!
Boy oh boy! When Rachel visits you at Thanksgiving are we gonna see some great photos! Can't wait! :o)
Sorry I forgot to leave my name on my post - Heather Woosley
How fun! Enjoy ALL the date nights you can now. There a little harder to come by once you have kids:)
Post a Comment