My good friend Greta had this awesome idea to do a little tour of homes to display our Christmas Decorations. I love Christmas! And I am so excited to have a real tree again this year! We didn't down in B-ham but you have to when you are up north! The smell is my favorite! ANYWAY here ya go!! And go see Greta's site if you want to do your own!
Love the decorations :). I especially like the lights in the kitchen. I can't remember if we did that last year but I know we did it in the old house. It makes the kitchen feel so magical. I love it!
2 comments:
How's this for a quick comment?
Love the decorations :). I especially like the lights in the kitchen. I can't remember if we did that last year but I know we did it in the old house. It makes the kitchen feel so magical. I love it!
oh! i love how cozy it looks! :)
and i too may steal that idea about the lights in the kitchen!
oh and i love the garland swag on the curtains!
Post a Comment