I was filling out a form yesterday. It said check what box your age category is.
a. 21-25
b. 26-30
Hold up. How is this fair? As soon as I turn 26 I am ripped out of the young fun 21-25 category and stuck in one all the way up to 30? I just couldn't bring myself to do it. My birthday is in 9 days. I'll stick with the 21-25 as long as I can.
Is that a grey hair?
Oh and I might finally get my license on Tuesday. I am the oldest Permit holder in the world. I better get it before I am in the 26-30 category or they might not even let me drive anymore.
2 comments:
I will try not to be an offended 31 year old seeing as I don't fit in either category.. try that one on for size! I still feel like im 26.. but OH how the age don't lie.. but i will say this.. thirties aren't bad.. im getting in the best sahpe now than i have been in my whole life and i have three adorable kids.. you know.. i feared thirty.. but it just keeps getting better every year.. promise..
Hey Manda! Happy early birthday! To be honest, 26 was a hard one for me. You're no longer early 20's, but don't let me discourage you! I'm glad you'll be in my bracket soon. I think the worst will be my next birthday...29. I might as well just be 30. It's kind of like getting an A-. It just sounds better to get a B+. Anyways, I hope you're doing great and I hope you get your license soon!! :) You just need to have a "sweet 26" party instead of a "sweet 16". Miss you!!
Post a Comment