Ok so I think I have told you before of my slight weakness for cheese. This has been the hardest thing for me to reduce and eliminate from my diet as I seek to grow in the well people program. I have had a few of you ask me before what is the deal with diary? I have tried to explain it but still don't know all the answers my self. My beloved Chiro has answered this question on the good ol' Franson Family Blog. Wanna check it out? Click right Here. And then go over Here and read this article it was written from.
And then go grab you a box of Almond Milk. That will really do your body good.
2 comments:
I would throw up if I drank almond milk instead as almond extract and almond paste are two of my most hated things in all the world. I love almonds though, funny how that works. And how in the world do you milk an almond? I have yet to find one with nipples. :D
-D
Oh Daniel and Jenny my milk loving friends I knew you would say something on this post! :) First did you read the article? Second Its completely different than almond paste and extract. Those are filled with fillers and lots of man made chemicals . Its made from ground almonds and water. Its not that bad. And you get it the same way you get soy milk. Nipple free. HAHA.
Post a Comment