
As of yesterday Josh and I have been together for 6 years! I can't believe how fast the time has past. We have grown and changed so much since then. I am thankful for God's grace and His hand in our lives. He has kept us together and given us the chance to have a relationship centered on Him. Sometimes we get sidetracked and loose focus, but He always brings us back in His grace. We have learned so much about eachother. I am thankful my partner in this life is Josh. I pray I will grow to help and support him more and more in our journey together. I laugh when I look back and think how crazy we were. I would iron his shirts for 45 minutes just to make sure they were perfect! All my roommates would make fun of me. I was just crazy about that kid. Glad we have grown in our love and it just continues to grown and mature. I love you Josh.
1 comment:
Happy anniversary! Y'all look so adorable!!
Post a Comment