I was reminded of this song from my dear friend and mentor in my life, Naomie. I spent my life looking for someone to fill my heart, looking everywhere for satisfaction. I had my heart broken over and over again. People, relationships, my apperance, they all let me down. But every broken dream, or others who broke my heart, just pointed me on my way to Christ's arms. God sent Jesus to bind up the broken hearted. He picked me up out of the pit I was in. I still get lost on my way a time or too but I am reminded of Christs Love and that only He can fill that empty place. Even Josh can't fill that in me. If your hurting today know that His arms are open wide. He wont let you down.
And hope does not disappoint, because the LOVE OF GOD HAS BEEN POURED OUT WITHIN OUT HEARTS through the Holy Spirit who was given to us." Romans 5:5
Thank you Jesus for fulfilling every desire, and that true satisfaction is found in you.
No comments:
Post a Comment