Well we are off to visit some Seminaries

I am sure that is not what it will look like when we are there but that is Wheaton...I am excited to see it and get a feel for it. We would appriciate your prayers as we seek Gods will and direction for our lives (and provision!)I am excited to see Chicago I have never been there!
5 comments:
What a beautiful campus! I will be praying for God's wisdom for ya'll as you make your decision!
Remember to find a place that's big enough for us to visit, ay...for weeks at a time...like a whole summer and all that, if that's where God wants you to be of course! We had fun with you guys last night. Praying for ya's
You know, with that comment moderation feature I can never tell if it accepted it or not. So if I happen to post a comment like 27 times, well...
Adios Cindy.
:)
would you guys consider.. reformed theological seminary in Mississippi? :-)
and you tell me if monday works good for you for us to get together to "discuss." i guess that would better work out on facebook (the setting up the day)
Post a Comment