My mom is in bad shape. She is still in the hospital and she is in extreme pain and has been throwing up all night. The doctors still do not know what it is. She has an important test Tuesday to look at her pancreas. Please please pray. Pray for her spirit to stay strong. She is not hopeful and very depressed. She needs to feel the prayers of the saints. I need to be strong for her but it is so hard. I try not to think about it because I wish I could take her pain for her. PLEASE pray for her. Deborah Blackburn. She needs to feel her Lord and Saviour's presence. I know I can count on you to lift her up to the Lord. Josh and I are planning to go visit NEXT weekend but it may not been soon enough. I will find out Wednesday if she needs us to go now. Pray that I can work it out with my job if I have to go. I thank GOD I have my Green Card and live so much closer. HE is so soverign and in Control! Pray I lean on Him during this time.
Thank you
2 comments:
Hey Manda,
I am and will be praying. I know how scary it is when a parent is so sick and hurting. Please keep me posted.
Amanda,
I will definitely be praying for you and your Mom. I am so sorry for all of you. "My grace for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness!"
~Kristen
Post a Comment