Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sooooo?

Here is a quick survey to get an idea of your Holiday! I know we are a bit past New Years but I was away and unable to post. So Humor me!

What did you eat too much of over the holidays:

Favorite Christmas gifts you recieved:

What is something you wish you could do this year if you could do anything :

Resolutions or things you hope to accomplish in 2009

What are you are most thankful for today:

5 comments:

Heather Joy said...

What did you eat too much of over the holidays: maybe dressing?

Favorite Christmas gifts you received: windows tinted on my car

What is something you wish you could do this year if you could do anything : Travel for a while

Resolutions or things you hope to accomplish in 2009: Memorizing verses each month

What are you are most thankful for today: Family

RDJones said...

over the holidays: Cherry pie

Favorite Christmas gift: Down Comforter

What I wish to do this year: Go to Africa and take a lot of pictures and make a book of them

Resolutions: Get out of my bubble

Most thankful for today: I'm going with my sis and saying my family too.

Ann Marie said...

What did you eat too much of over the holidays:
*sweets and macaroni and cheese

Favorite Christmas gifts you recieved:
*my red purse my mom gave me...random, but its the perfect size for me and has all the things i like in a purse

What is something you wish you could do this year if you could do anything :
*go back to Paris and study French

Resolutions or things you hope to accomplish in 2009
*I dont do resolutions cause I dont keep them, but I am doing the usual and try to lose weight..gah

What are you are most thankful for today:
*My family, both actual family AND all our "extended" family!

Daniel McDowell said...

Look Amanda, I am doing it. :) it's a miracle! Hope Josh made it home safe from his game last night!!

What did you eat too much of over the holidays:
DIPS. My mom always has a ridiculous amount of yummy dips around the house...I think at least 3 of my lunches while home were just chips and dips. ahhh.

Favorite Christmas gifts you recieved:
Mmmm, the camera was an exciting surprise. And I always love new clothes. :)

What is something you wish you could do this year if you could do anything :
Travel and explore the east coast some more.

Resolutions or things you hope to accomplish in 2009
Maybe to try to start enjoy running? :) It always just seems like torture whenever I go. :) Also, read my Bible more.

What are you are most thankful for today:
My hubby wubby and FRIENDS. :)

Amanda Leigh said...

I will answer them too! :)

What did you eat too much of over the holidays: Chips & Dip as well Jenny! I love some good Chips and Dip

Favorite Christmas gifts you received: My Camera! Well that technically was not a Christmas gift so I would say the tripod my dad passed down to me from my Opa who has now passed.

What is something you wish you could do this year if you could do anything: Go to Greece & Italy

Resolutions or things you hope to accomplish in 2009: Wellness program and all that in entails. (I will post about that soon!) And Stewardship of all things

What are you are most thankful for today: My job