Monday, January 12, 2009

What a contrast!


Our view in the Bahamas


What we woke up to on Sunday Morning!

Our time in the Bahamas was amazing! We enjoyed everything! The resort was beautiful and so was the time spent with the girls and each other. One of my favorite parts was going Snorkeling! We saw so much of God's beautiful creation. I felt like we were on planet earth! You know the documentary series (if you have never seen that you must) We saw:




Yes it was quite fun....until we saw:


Our friend Kim had just come back from a semester in Hawaii and informed us what this fish was! (I knew it was called a lion fish but I had no idea it was so deadly!)
Also one of the Bahamian men on the beach said "You touch this.....DEAD!"

Needless to say we swam away from him as fast as we could!
All in all it was an amazing experience and I will never forget it!

2 comments:

Jaci Spain said...

So glad ya'll had fun. We went there on our honeymoon and would love to go back some time. That's exciting that ya'll are coming in March!

Sleeper said...

hey, question ... well, I look forward to seeing yall in march ... but can you ask Josh if he knows if hebrew the phrase from Ish 44:5 'belonging to the Lord' (NASB) ... i need to proper hebrew with vowel punctuation ans all, if he knows ... if not, no biggy ... the pictures make me jealous!